So what did they do with their sugar high? Mostly, they ran around screaming like crazy loons. Dave tried to help me with the dishes, but shoving his red chair between me and the sink, so he could splash in the water. So I set up some buckets of water outside. It was like flies to honey! Within minutes, they were all out there, and they stayed out there for hours! They did get dress, by the way - as they came in soaked, I changed them into clothes and/or bathing suits.
Thursday, July 01, 2010
the rest of yesterday...
So what did they do with their sugar high? Mostly, they ran around screaming like crazy loons. Dave tried to help me with the dishes, but shoving his red chair between me and the sink, so he could splash in the water. So I set up some buckets of water outside. It was like flies to honey! Within minutes, they were all out there, and they stayed out there for hours! They did get dress, by the way - as they came in soaked, I changed them into clothes and/or bathing suits.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment