John, with the sundae he made himself on his actual birthday
Joan with hers
Dave, with his. And two spoons - one for each hand, just the way he likes it.
Sorry I've been a little AWOL lately. I've been sick. Or most importantly, Tom's been sick. It's just a little head cold, but he gets stuffed up in the evening, so when he tried to have his epic hour and a half pre-bed feed at night, he couldn't breathe and nurse at the same time. It meant he had to come off to breathe, then go back on to eat really quick, then get back off to breathe. It's pretty miserable for all, and he didn't get enough to sleep through the night, so he was actually up all night, night after night, trying in vain to get a solid meal in. On top of it all, I was already exhausted from having the cold myself, and Dave had it too, so he needed lots of extra cuddles in the day. So instead of blogging, I was trying to catch up on sleep during the day. We're all doing better now - just some sniffles left for Dave and I, and Tom seems to be over it. The others didn't get it at all, thank goodness. But to be honest, I can't even remember anything we did lately - it's all been a bit of a sleep deprived fog. Definitely nothing exciting.
No comments:
Post a Comment