Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Out of the mouthes of babes


John and Mary, enjoying some quality time Posted by Hello

John has become quite the chatterbox with all these new sounds he can make. I thought I'd share a few of the things he's been saying lately, whether he realizes it or not:

"I wanna dig."
"En guard."
"Daddy." (Daddy has yet to hear it.)
"Wait!" (Well, minus the "T." Coincidentally, said just as Mike was about to leave for work. John got a big hug from Dad for saying it.)
"I love you." (Said three times now. Once in the middle of the night, once to a chew-toy, and once, coincidentally, during the hug mentioned above. One of the few times in my life I've seen Mike melt.)
"Ralph Nader." (This one made Mike cringe, to put it mildly. And all this time, I thought John was a Kerry supporter.)

No comments: