Our little frog
Sorry for the repeat - can't get enough of this pose. He held it for several minutes this time! He kept straining his back, I think trying to sit up straight, but he's not there yet.
It snowed again yesterday, so I took John out for a walk while it fell! It was pretty fun. He peered at it suspiciously from under his sun visor at first, but after a while he relaxed and seemed to enjoy watching it fall. There was only one other stroller out other than me, and the poor baby's view was covered by blankets and sheets of plastic. What good is going for a walk, especially in something new, if all they have to look at is a blanket!? I got a lot of "what are you thinking" glares from passers-by, but it wasn't really cold, just snowing, and he was bundled so cozily he fell asleep half-way through, so I don't see the problem.
I think John was playing hide-and-go-seek with me yesterday. I had him lying on the bed, and I was sitting at his feet. He had the blanket in his hand, and slooooowly pulled it over his face, watching me intently the whole time. When I peered around the edge and "found" him, he burst into a fit of giggles, pulled the blanket away and the whole game started again. He did it several times. It was the funniest thing. I don't know if he was playing a game, or just playing with the blanket, but it was pretty funny all the same.
Ah, I hear him waking up! This is usually his morning nap time, but he slept in today so he's just getting up now.
No comments:
Post a Comment