Time for bed
John has been pretty excitable these days, so I wasn't surprised when, even after getting him fed, changed and dressed for bed last night, he was still a bundle of energy. However, I really needed to get the dishes done. So I took a tip from one of my books, and pulled his seat up to the sink, so I could talk to him while I worked.
Well, it turns out dishes are more boring than I thought. (Or maybe I am.) Within minutes, he had dropped his toy, slumped in his seat, and glazed over, so I wheeled him off to bed instead.
2 comments:
So, according to the times on your entries, you are up to all hours yourself! Could it be John is trying to stay up with his mother? Anyway, lucky you, having all of these 'tips' at your disposal. Watching a couple of legs at the sink. That would do it for me, too.
Anyways, he sure is getting long! Nearly 5 months!
Grandma P. Jr
Just thought of something else...a blanket to warm him up might send him off faster, too.
How is the rash going? Didn't you get some cream from Millers that is supposed to be great? Or did she just tell me the name? Mom
Post a Comment