Sorry - more camera problems. Mike says we need a new cord to run from teh computer to the camera. We have a full camera to download - I'll post his birthday pics ASAP.
We celebrated John's birthday today - he was too tired and cranky last night. Thank you to everything everyone sent! Lots of clothes, which is great - we're running low on the size he's growing into. It sems to be a size that's a little harder to find at the used stores, too.
My parents sent new shoes as well - much appreciated. We haven't bothered with shoes this summer, but eventually the cold will come back. The hat works great! He can't take it off and it looks so cute!
His regular babysitters got him some things, too. They got him a toy phone - he thinks it's great - he talks to it just like he talks to the real phones!
Anyway, I had better get going. We have cake to clean off the walls and dinner is still in the works, so it's going to be a long evening. I just wanted to check in and say hi, so you know we're still around and that we got everything safe and sound.
John is here with me - dancing away to Randy Bachman's new CBC show. He's so cute - every time music comes on, he jiggles. It has to be a good song - he's a big fan of rock 'n roll. We had Neil Young playing this morning and John was getting right into it - (Rockin in the free world.)
Anyway - stay tuned for lots of pictures, as soon as we get this camera/computer thing worked out!
Oh - congrats to Vicki and Billy! We're saving up to go to Ohio next month - for their wedding! Yay!
Saturday, July 09, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHN!!!
*sigh* I wish I had been able to send something, but to say this has been a hectic, stressful, and soul lifting/crushing week would be the understatement of the century. However next year when life returns to normal or some facsimile of it I can hopefully visit this time around.
I didn’t have access to John’s blog while in Youngstown so I’m just catching up with everything that has been going on. You guys are the second people to offer a cat in less than a week as their cat had 6 kittens 2 days ago. Truth be told if it weren’t for the fact that Billy and I will still have to live apart even after the marriage I’d come on one of my days off to take a look at them…I might still pop over once I’ve settled back into my place, but right now it feels as though I need a vacation from my vacation.
I’m so HAPPY that you are loving your new job Megan! It is so important and with luck things will continue to be challenging enough to keep you happy/interested, but not so much that you feel like tearing your hair out.
Please let Mike know how much I appreciated the email from the two of you. It meant a lot to me and gave me a much needed smile. It’s hard not to be overly sensitive and worried right now, and it helped to make me feel better. I’ll probably end up calling on Sunday as I only have 30 minutes before I have to be in bed and work starts at 8 am.
I decided on a picture journal here instead of at the other place again. I don't plan on updating it a lot the way I did with my other one and decided to build it here as well.
http://whispering-softly.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment