Friday, July 15, 2005


No hesitation here! Shortly after this, he discovered the cherries - and ate them all one by one! According to Mike, he had chocolate poop for days. Mike's doing great as a stay-at-home parent, by the way. He wants to do it again for the next one. He's changing dirty diapers, feeding, playing. I come home to them playing "boat" with tupperware bobbing in bins of water, or "fort" with sheets draped between chairs. The have Duplo days and reading days. They have lots of fun. They've definitely become closer for it - John used to only cuddle with me, which really hurt Mike's feelings. Now he'll cuddle up to either of us.  Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Meg. Glad to hear that Mike and son are having fun while you're out making bucks. That's good for both of them.

Was in TBay for a few days this week, just another eye doc appointment. All OK, see him in 14 mo.

Stayed with Aunt Dorothy & sure hope I'll have her energy at 86. She is req'd to sleep on 3 pillows because of her heart & ran circles around me while I was there. Saw aunt Nell & it breaks your heart to see someone with alzheimers.

On my way out of the city stopped to visit Dorothy's younger sister who had company from Wpg. Lots of laughs. They have one child who's a supernurse & is in the process of divorcing her husband of many yrs & 3 kids. She got tired of supporting him. Nurse's with their caring ways do attract that type of person.

Sorry I'm on my soapbox again.

Vicki is suggesting I stop in TO on my way home from Nwfld to shop for a dress for me. Would you being shopping at the same time?

Can you imagine, had a phone call from a friend who heard from a friend who now lives in California. Her daughter is working the cruise lines up to Alaska & my niece Liza is on the same ship. The daughter wanted to know how to smoke fish as it's sold on the ship for $45 per lb & she wanted to get in on the action. I told Kay if she gave me the recipe I'd email Liza. Small world.

Love to you all & am looking forward to our trip of Ohio.

Gram