Wednesday, July 13, 2005


Ah ha! Success! It's only taken an hour, but I have finally been able to post a photo - without Windows! Take that, Bill Gates! (Explorer melted on our computer - we have no icons. It's fun.) Anyway, this is John, looking very stressed at his birthday cake. He had already burned himself once trying to pick up the flame. I think he was trying to prevent a repeat. I would fix the tones and things, but I think it might take another hour and I really need to get to bed! I'll keep posting pictures bit by bit, so you can see him more frequently, I promise! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He looks so....happy? Actually, he looks a lot like Mike looked at his first B'day. The 'burning question' about whether or not to actually touch the flickering little light has been answered, and apparently it's hot!

Happy B'day - miss you three and looking forward to the drive to Ohio next month for the nuptuals.

Paw-in-Law