Not a good first, but a first nonetheless - John has his first cold. So, no picture today. He's looking a little rough. We're both a wreck. I guess he got it from me, who got it from Adrian. He's coughing, sneezing, and has a very runny nose. I'm assuming he has the sore throat too, because he's refused all solids for the past couple of days - even banana. Thankfully, he's more than happy to nurse, so he won't starve or dehydrate. He has a low grade fever this morning, so I'll keep an eye on that. Mostly he seems really cold. We've got all his baby blankets out. He uses about four heavy ones at night. I keep thinking he's going to overheat, but when I put my hand under the covers, it's not that warm under there, and without them all he fusses. I tried bringing him to bed with me last night to keep him warm, but he didn't like that too much - he definitely wanted his own space. And he's soooooo tired. Yesterday was a six nap day. He was awake less than an hour this morning, so it'll probably be that way again today. Poor little guy. Hopefully, this will all pass soon.
Tuesday, January 18, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment