As promised - pictures of Joan in her dresses. This is one from our friends Jim, Joan and their family.
This is the very popular yellow sundress from Mike's grandma. Shockingly, both dresses - and indeed most of Joan's clothes - are 12-month size. There's the pink one from the cat photo, too, but my batteries gave out on me. I'll get it later. She has a pair of overalls from Mike's parents, too, which fit perfectly, but it bothers Mike because everyone mistakes her for a boy when she wears them. We just play along, to make them feel better, but one lady asked her name. When we told her Joan, she got a bit embarrassed, but it doesn't bother me that people can't tell. She's just a baby. It's impossible to tell, unless she's dripping in pink.

And who can leave out John. He's sporting his blue Canada T-shirt from Grandma Phillips. It's not new, but it's still in high toddler fashion. It doesn't get better than planes. Except maybe trains, or monster trucks. (He was actually butting in on me trying to take pictures of Joan. If you look hard, you can see her little feet back there to the right. What a ham!)
1 comment:
I wish I cud buy her more dresses & stuff but there are no stores here. I think the clothes are made in China, but now that summers here will take another trip to TBay. She looks lovely just one very happy baby, congrats. Love, Gram Shirl
Post a Comment