Oh my goodness!
HE PEED IN THE POTTY!!!!!!!!!!
I AM SOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!
What a great moment. He came tearing around the corner yelling "Mommy, I peed potty!" I checked, and sure enough, there was pee in the potty! Woohoo!
However, there's a downside. I had promised him a piece of chocolate if he peed or pooped in the potty, so of course, I delivered. But then, as he was eating it, he ran back to the potty, and managed to squeeze out a couple more drops. The first chocolate wasn't even gone before he was asking for a second, as a reward for his miniscule little dribble.
I don't know if he'll accept that going potty is its own reward. I guess either I'll have to wean him off chocolates, or stock up. But for now, I don't care - HE USED THE POTTY!!!!!!
Woohooooo!!!!!
Wednesday, May 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment