Thursday, September 01, 2005


Taking a stroll on the soccer pitch! was assigned to weekend photos last weekend - I usually bring John, because he likes to see all the neat new things. He happily sat and watched a good 20 minutes of soccer. After a while, he got kind of ansy, though. so I let him down from the stroller and he walked away! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When last I saw him in Ohio, walking along with Grandma Alice, you cud tell that he was due to take the plunge.
Looks like you found the sippy cup, or did you have to buy another?
Yesterday was a busy day with dentist in the a.m., only cleaning required, then 9-holes in the aft., followed by hosp. gift shop at 6:30 p.m.
With new long dress in hand I'm going to a 50th wedding anniversary on the 10th, followed by appointments all over TBay, only one a day. Doc Teoh, my cardiac surgeon from Hamilton, wants to see me on the 15th. I'm sure he'll be pleased with me.
Bruce is going to pass on that visit as they will be enroute to Plymouth. I'm sure Aunt Dorothy would like to go with me, however, I can manage quite nicely by myself. Oh the independence of it all.
I was looking at a hospital visitor's flashing shoes last night. I think John needs some of those. If I buy him anything in TBay I'll try to remember to put my name on the pkg.
Always - Gram