Happy first Birthday to Dave! Well, it was yesterday. But still. This picture was taken on the beach at Ghost Lake while we were in Dryden - about an hour before heading to the fair. His party has yet to take place. With permission from John, who was burned by the splitting of dates on his 5th..or was it his 6th, or maybe 55th, depending when you talked to him...it's being delayed until my parents return from their vacation in BC, sometime in the next few days.
Dave did something really sweet the other day. Mike had a hockey game, so he was catching a nap on the couch before heading out. The kids were horsing around, but Dave went up to his dad, and made little questioning tones to get his attention. After a minute, he seemed to figure out that he was asleep. So he left, found his favourite stuffed animal, and nestled it into mike's arm. I wish I had a picture, it was so cute. I also wish I had a picture of Mike's reaction to waking up snuggling a little stuffed dog!
Saturday, September 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Methinks you need some new material on this here blog
Post a Comment