
This is a picture of a picture, which shows my auntie Karyle and Grandma Phillips - obviously, they're the ones who made and sent the enbroidery for John's room. They sent this photo, so now he can see what they look like.

We found the baby yogurt! Holy cow! What a hunt that took, and it only comes in the little wee containers. Get this - a whole dollar for every teeny tub! Youch! Mike figures it makes sense - it's just regular yogurt, but it's plain and double the fat of even full fat yogurt, so no-one would ever eat it themselves. It really is just baby yogurt, and babies are a pretty small demographic. Next stop is definitely a yogurt maker. I'm not paying a whole dollar for each little tub. That's just goofy. I got some chicken and beef to try as well. Should be fun. It looks really gross.
Everyone loves his new little teeth, but we're worried about the gap between them. Though, everyone we talk to says it's normal and fine. The nurse today even said that gaps are a good sign - perfectly spaced baby teeth would mean overcrowded and crooked adult teeth later on, so gaps now are a sign that things will fall into place later. She has a baby dentist as a guest speaker in a couple of weeks. We've agreed that if even he says it's fine, then we won't worry about it anymore.
We need a new program for John. Rhyme Time is ending and there isn't much else for kids his age. They started a Busy Babies program, with a bunch of soft gym equipment designed for crawling babies and new walkers. Maybe we'll start that now that he can creep about. Heck, maybe we'll just sign back up for Rhyme Time - he really enjoyed that one. I don't have much more time to do things with him anymore. Work is starting soon. After that, we'll be too busy for programs. That's such a sad thought, isn't it? It feels like I only have three more months to be a mom.
1 comment:
March 3-05
I gotta know - you said 3 months of baby time left. Does that mean you don't go back to work till the first of June (Bruce's BDay)?
That would be great - no rush for a trip to Hamilton.
Would you take the time to walk me through taking the pictures from John's Journal - please?
Each time I try I end up with the corner of an 8x11 page. Just a postage stamp snap.
We're starting a 3-4 day warm period. Mac & I will be walking more.
Radio just said that an Edmonton Police raid on a grow operation had 2 officers killed. My niece is married to an Edmon. Cop. She just had a new baby in Jan.
Oh yes you'll be receiving an outfit for John, another hospital gift shop purchase.
Talk to you later
Love
Gram
Post a Comment