Friday, June 25, 2010

Joan's bling



Posted by Picasa
Joan got a real treat today - a big box of bling from her Auntie Pam! Thank you to Pam for making her day! She loves the little crocs - they reminded her enough of ballet slippers that she insisted of her full "banina" outfit, and she did a little dance through the living room. It was fun to go through it with her - it reminded me of when I was little, getting clip-on earrings and costume jewellery from relatives. I also have pictures of Dave and John in necklaces and clip-on earrings. They're cute too, but not in quite the same way. I'll post them up later on. Great idea on the princess party in Dryden, by the way Pam! Probably more fun for her than a princess party with all her brothers! LOL!
Stay tuned for more pictures! I suddenly have a lot to sort through!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!! :D If we have a Princess party in town let me know maybe Niki and Bianca will want to come.

Anonymous said...

Hysterical! Hope to see you in a few weeks.

Paw-in-law