Got a call from the Doc this morning. Cardiology decided to step Joan's appointment WAY up - to April 16! I think she's getting two tests - they said both an ECG AND an echocardiogram. Apparently, they're two different things. I looked up on Wikipedia, and yeah - they seem to be different. At any rate, we go straight from that to a consult with the cardiologist, to discuss the results.
Mike is off that day, which will be nice. We booked John into the sibling childcare room, too, so for most of the two-hour appointment he'll get to play with other kids. Thankfully, Mike's even off the day of the MRI, which is awesome! Though, it's scheduled too early to drop John with the childcare, so he may just be coming along for the ride.
Anyway, thought I'd pass that on! Yay!
Friday, April 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sun a.m. An echo cardiogram is neat, painless, must be quiet, the technician moves a wand over your chest after applying goo to it. The sound is great with the screen showing northern lights, I've had many. Every Nov. I go to TBay to see my heart surgeon & prior to that see my heart specialist who's teck reads it for him. I'm sure Joan will be relaxed for it as long as you're there. Glad you enjoyed the basket it was supposed to be fruit with a little something for the kids.Too much choc. for kids is the same as for dogs, makes them hyper. Mike I forgot your bday, the card is on the table gathering dust, as we tell our supppliers the cheque is in the mail. Love to you all - Gram
Post a Comment