Yay! We're finally in the cardiology clinic! The doctor's office phoned today with Joan's long-awaited ECG appointment. That's an ultrasound of her heart, to see if the murmer is nothing, or requires surgery or what's going on in there.
So that's the good news. The bad news? It's not until June 12! Ugh! Three months away. But at least it's a firm date, right?
Now we're just waiting on the MRI appointment. I've phoned the neurology dept so often, she seems to have stopped returning my calls. And we're still waiting on the physio clinic, too. I haven't even gotten a call from admissions yet. But having the ECG booked makes me feel much, much better. Pretty sad that we're in the fastest moving hospital in the city, and it's still taking this long. I can really see why people are turning to private clinics.
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment