Sunday, March 18, 2007

truck stop

I stumble across strange scenes like this more and more these days. This is picture of John's trucks, snacking on granola bars in the den.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well you know cars talk in certain movies. Maybe they need to eat, too. Wait till Joan has tea parties will her dolls. Speaking of Joan, is she ever long now! Maybe she takes after Grandma P's side of the family. Her mother was tall. Anyways, how about a smiling picture of Joan, too? Mom

Megan said...

Hi Mom. We actually brought out the camera because she WAS smiling. She was grinning from ear to ear. But John hopping up beside her threw her off, and she went back to being her usual sullen self. I'll have to catch her in her playpen. She really loves it for some reason. She has nothing to do in there, but still giggles away.

Hope you guys had a nice anniversary! And thanks for the advice on the bathroom ceiling. Maybe Dad can do it for me the next time he comes. It will probably still be a big hole then. :-P

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure which I found funnier, the picture or your commentary. I find it interesting that it seems so intricately arranged, not just random, as though the granola bars are an oracle of some kind. - Jer

Anonymous said...

Keep the pictures & comments coming & I agree with Jer, you are a true journalist. Seemed to me that the way she was looking at John was in wonder. We're having a terrific snowstorm & the oil truck pulled the hydro from the wall of the house. The electrician just arrived & tells me will cost $1000 to $1500. & he will go through channels, hydro inspector, etc. I was amazed when talking to hydro trying to find out who's responsiblity it was to hear them say it will cost you $3 for this call. Guess someone has to pay for the large payout for their top man.
Owning a house is never ending, but I love it. Gram