Not sure what this look means, but it's still cute!
What good is spring without a giant pile of soggy, semi-composted leaves to roll around in?
And to cap off the day, we came in to a package from my parents waiting on the doorstep.Thank you! The clothes are great, and John LOVES the trucks! He even took them to bed with him last night. They got to sleep on the pillow.
It was a fun day. Even John agrees. When I put him to bed last night, he stroked my cheek and whispered "I had good day, mommy. I had fun leaves."
I have a rare few minutes for more or less just me, so I'm going to go enjoy it. Jer went to Ikea to buy blinds, Mike's working on math at school, John was so pooped from the excitement of moving day that he's asleep on the dining room floor, so it's just Joan and I, and she's happy to just snuggle in on my lap. Hope you all enjoy the pictures. Yay spring!
No comments:
Post a Comment