Bruce I'm coming to your house for supper!! That's my kind of table manners. I can follow that no problem. I caught Ben just this morning eating out of his bowl in the very same manner. I started laughing so hard and he still just thinks I lost it.
John was the first addition to our branch of the family. He was born July 8, 2004 at 8 pounds, 3 ounces. He was followed by his sister, Joan, on December 28, 2006, at 8 pounds, 7 ounces, and David, born September 25, at 8 pounds, 63/4 ounces, then Tom, April 28, at 8 pounds, 5 ounces. On June 6, 2012, Robert was born, at 6 lb 5 oz.
2 comments:
Ahhh...now THERE'S our boy. Good to see that he's picking up the finer points.
Hugs from up North - Gramps W.
Bruce I'm coming to your house for supper!! That's my kind of table manners. I can follow that no problem. I caught Ben just this morning eating out of his bowl in the very same manner. I started laughing so hard and he still just thinks I lost it.
Auntie Pam
Post a Comment