I took some new pictures today - I'd lost my camera charger, and my camera had been dead since halfway through our last trip to Dryden. I've scoured the whole house, and finally broke down and bought a new one. I found our nursing pillow/baby seat while cleaning the garage (we can fit cars in there now!) and thought Tom might enjoy it. He loves it! But he slithers out after a few minutes and tries to explore the floor instead.
Can't pull out a camera without attracting an audience! The rest of the boys decided to get in on the action. Joan is right beside me, too busy chowing on homemade mac and cheese to care this time. I'll try to get more pics up soon!
3 comments:
Sure shows the difference in David's hair color! Looks like the blonde side is winning out. Tom still looks like the happiest kid on the planet, doesn't he?
They look so cute!!!
How do you get Tom to stay on the floor like that? William still screams blue bloody murder when we do floor time for more than a few minutes and pushes himself with his feet rather than try to roll over. *lol*
I hope that teething over there is less painful than here as well. I'm learning that when they say what is in the books are "just guidelines" they weren't kidding. :P
He's gotten used to it with time. We started on the bed, which they tend to enjoy more. Then moved him to the floor once he had better head control. Here's one idea - we were told in my mom n baby class waaaaay back when, to prop them up if they don't like tummy time. Take your nursing pillow, put it on a blanket. In from of the U part, put lots of cool toys, then put William inside the U, with his chest on the pillow, arms hanging over the front, so he can play. We saw it demonstrated on a baby who hated tummy time, and they were happy as clams! We use ours as a seat when they get the urge to sit up, but won't have the strength to do it alone yet, which is where Tom is now.
Teething continues here on and off. Very stubborn teeth! But now he's discovered he can chew his toes, so he can keep himself happy for quite a while! :-)
Megan
Post a Comment