Saturday, October 20, 2007

New pictures




Took some new pictures last night while the kids played - these are a few of the best ones.
And a special bonus - a little video of Joan laughing!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The pictures are so adorable Megan. I’m glad to see you have some time between all of the work that you are putting in to update the journal!

If I can ever get life to slow down over here I’ll try and get a visit in to try and help (no promises though because I had wanted to go last Sunday but we had to wait for the guy to deliver boxes to us). I really hope you can get the car situation fixed soon because that trip on the bus sounded hectic to say the least. It’s a good thing you have lots of practice keeping your patience! :)

~ Vicki