The life and times of John, Joan, Dave, Thomas and Robert
Friday, June 24, 2005
The longest week of my life...
Mike and John, going for a spin around the block
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Tues a.m.
Just marvellous the men in your life are on their way to work, however, I have a question. Shudn't both of them have hard hats?
In Geraldton the people without the old safety hat are fined. Bikes & motor-cycles are the same.
Had a phone call from Aunt Mina's travel agent yesterday, just firming up her booking for our Newfld trip. I gulped when she said leave St. John at 5 a.m. for the return. When I questioned her she said Mina figured I wud want to drive home from TBay Airport. Had the time changed to noon.
I don't expect to have her get up & go at 90.
Our weather went from got & heavy smog to cold. I put on a winter jacket & talked to others who wore their summer stuff, all refusing to accept the change.
John was the first addition to our branch of the family. He was born July 8, 2004 at 8 pounds, 3 ounces. He was followed by his sister, Joan, on December 28, 2006, at 8 pounds, 7 ounces, and David, born September 25, at 8 pounds, 63/4 ounces, then Tom, April 28, at 8 pounds, 5 ounces. On June 6, 2012, Robert was born, at 6 lb 5 oz.
1 comment:
Tues a.m.
Just marvellous the men in your life are on their way to work, however, I have a question. Shudn't both of them have hard hats?
In Geraldton the people without the old safety hat are fined. Bikes & motor-cycles are the same.
Had a phone call from Aunt Mina's travel agent yesterday, just firming up her booking for our Newfld trip. I gulped when she said leave St. John at 5 a.m. for the return. When I questioned
her she said Mina figured I wud want to drive home from TBay Airport. Had the time changed to noon.
I don't expect to have her get up & go at 90.
Our weather went from got & heavy smog to cold. I put on a winter jacket & talked to others who wore their summer stuff, all refusing to accept the change.
Love you
Gram
Post a Comment