I don't believe John is already three weeks old! This is going by way too fast. He's sleeping well at night, as long as he can sleep with mom and dad - he'll happily gurgle and doze for a four hour stretch. Not so while he's in his crib, but we're working to break the big-bed habit.
He can already creep - though he needs a little help some days, and can hold his head straight up for several seconds without help. He had his first really big gummy grin a few days ago - Mike was holding him up in a sitting position - I guess he liked what he was able to see from way up there! He says a-boo (a combinaton of vowels and consenants is the next stage in language development), but Mike doesn't belive me, because only I've heard it. But he's said it about five times already. We let him listen to the radio a lot - he likes the oldies station - so he hears talking all the time. So he's growing up pretty fast. I just wish he would stay this teeny!
Friday, July 30, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment